At Scottish Health we are always on the lookout for outstanding Clinicians and Healthcare Professionals including Physicians, Surgeons, General Practitioners, Occupational Health Nurses, Occupational Health Advisors and Allied Health Professionals who share and demonstrate our values of dedication, safety, flexibility and person-centered care.
Working for Scottish Health offers a number of benefits:
We employ recruiters who have experience in placing highly paid professionals. We are active across the UK, Middle East, Far East and Australasia. We offer fiscal advice and guidance on the optimisation of earnings, ensuring you are paid in a tax efficient manner. Our clients include large healthcare and outsourcing services, oil and gas companies, energy groups, and engineering establishments as well as many other businesses within public and private industry ensuring that exciting opportunities are available wherever you wish to work. SHS offer locum and permanent positions with companies based in Scotland, the rest of the UK and worldwide enabling locums to maximise and broaden their potential in a wide range of specialist areas and geographical locations.
- Excellent pay rates
- A wide choice of locum and permanent staff opportunities in a diverse range of locations
- Flexible work opportunities to suit your lifestyle
- Access to our experienced recruiters 24 hours a day
- Advice on training opportunities and relocation advice
- Electronic booking system
- A business that’s open, transparent and straight-forward to deal with
- The opportunityto work with a friendly and supportive management team that values people
“The Healthcare industry is an exhilarating, challenging, diverse and frenetic place. At Scottish Health we recognise that effective recruitment and relationship management is based on the maxims of equanimity, assuredness, respect, dignity and fairness and by providing a service that is driven, without equivocation and underpinned, without faltering by the essentialness of valuing and appreciating people.”